ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Furuno NavNet vx2 10.4" Chartplotter w/External GPS Reciever
Item # 90770
10.4" high-bright (480 x 640) color LCD display
External 12-channel GPS + WAAS antenna
Connects to the NavNet vx2 Network
Comptible with C-MAP NT MAX cartography
Our Price $2,799.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis NavNet vx2 Chartplotter comes with an external GPS receiver that connects directly to the display. Both components are designed for easy integration into the NavNet vx2 System, which centers around an Ethernet Interface (sold separately)that allows you to connect up to four displays, various navigational sensors, radar, sounders, and more.
External GPS Receiver/Antenna:
• Model: GP-320B
• 12-Channel GPS receiver
• Accurate within 3 meters
• All-in-View Parallel Tracking
• Tracking Velocity: up to 900 knots
• Connects to any NavNet display
• Voltage: 12V DC
• Weighs 3 lbs.
• 10.4" diagonal high-bright VGA color LCD display
• 480 x 640 resolution
• Anti-Reflective (AR) coating reduces glare
• Trackball operation
• Front-loading microSD card port
• Display modes: Plotter, Nav Data, Steering Director, Highway
• Includes infrared remote control
• Plug-and-play installation
• Voltage: 12V or 24V DC
• 10.4"H x 15.1"W x 7.1"D
• Loaded with basemap
• Compatible with C-MAP NT MAX charts
• Orientation options: North-Up, Course-Up, or Automatic Course-Up
• Save up to 8,000 track points, 999 waypoints, 35 quick points, 1 MOB, 200 routes (35 points per route), and 1 quick route
• Connect to NavNet vx2 Ethernet Interface to add multiple displays, sounder, radar, weather receiver, AIS receiver, and more
• Networks with NMEA 0183
• Network up to 4 display units
• Analog RGB video output for remote monitoring
• NTSC/PAL video input for displaying video images from cameras, DVD players, etc.