ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIf you're looking for the finest color GPS unit available, take a look at the GP1670F Chartplotter/Fishfinder combo from Furuno! The fully integrated GP1670F GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder is here! Compact, waterproof, and durable, this unit delivers highly accurate data and crystal-clear pictures on its 5.7" color bonded LCD screen. Fast, powerful, and easy to use, the GP1670F incorporates the best of Furuno's legendary line of Chartplotters and adds an updated set of user-friendly features.
The GP1670F features an internal antenna for ease of installation. Its dual-range display allows you to view both short and long ranges of your chart simultaneously in a split-screen presentation. Furuno's RotoKey interface allows for simple and stress-free operation. Turn the RotoKey for a finely stepped zoom control, or press the knob for full access to the GP1670F controls. The LCD screen allows for viewing from virtually any angle, even while wearing polarized sunglasses, plus the screen is bonded to ensure fog-free operation. The GP1670F supports C-Map 4D by Jeppessen charts.
The GP1670F incorporates a powerful 600W/1kW Furuno Fishfinder and introduces a host of advanced features. Post-Processing Gain Control allows you to view changes to the Gain setting immediately for all returns on the screen, making it easier than ever to dial in your Fishfinder for local conditions, while the White Line feature shows you fish lying on or near the bottom at a glance. Furuno's Bottom Discrimination feature enables the unit to indicate if a major component of the bottom is mud, sand, gravel, or rocks. The Bottom Discrimination function provides you with valuable information to locate rich fishing grounds while boosting your catch of the day. Plus, in order to assess individual fish size, the echo strength from the fish can be computed and turned into fish size display on the screen.
GP1670F Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo Features:
• Bright 800 cd/m2, 5.7" LCD gives excellent readability, even in direct sunlight
• LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure fog-free operation
• Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses
• Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
• Standard C-Map 4D chart available on SD card
• RotoKey revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation
• Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
• Incorporates the legendary 600W/1kW Fishfinder equipped with Furuno's latest digital fishfinder technology:
• Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
• White Line function discriminates fish lying near the bottom
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:What is the size of the viewing screen. What transducer do I need to get everything the unit will do?Asked on 2/28/2014 by Bob from Michigan City, In.
A:Thank you for your question.
The display is 5.7".
There are many factors to take into consideration when choosing a transducer. I would suggest you contact one of our technical service representative for more information.Answered on 3/6/2014 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1