Fenwick HMG Spinning Rod, 7'6", Medium Light
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
The Fenwick HMG Series of spinning rods now offers legendary performance in a portable 1- or 2-piece design. The high modulus blank is surrounded with Carbon Veil fibers that protect the blank, increase compression strength, and enhance sensitivity. Outfitted with Fuji reel seats, TAC handles, and Alconite guides, Fenwick HMG Spinning Rods have the features anglers need for a variety of applications and conditions.
• Carbon Veil hoop fibers create a layer of protection around blank for improved strength
• Constructed with a 100% high modulus graphite blank for sensitivity
• TAC handles give superior grip especially when wet
• Fuji VSS reel seats and Alconite guides
• Greater compression strength
• Lightweight components
• Model: HMG76ML-FS
• Length: 7'6"
• Power: Medium Light
• Action: Fast
• Pieces: 1
• Line Weight: 6-12 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 1/8-5/8 oz.
• Blank Material: High Modulus Graphite
• Handle Material: TAC/EVA
• Technique: Spinning