100% high modulus graphite blank
TAC handles give superior grip
Fuji VSS reel seats and Alconite guides
Carbon Veil fibers protect blank
The Fenwick HMG Series of spinning rods now offers legendary performance in a portable 1- or 2-piece design. The high modulus blank is surrounded with Carbon Veil fibers that protect the blank, increase compression strength, and enhance sensitivity. Outfitted with Fuji reel seats, TAC handles, and Alconite guides, Fenwick HMG Spinning Rods have the features anglers need for a variety of applications and conditions.
• Carbon Veil hoop fibers create a layer of protection around blank for improved strength
• Constructed with a 100% high modulus graphite blank for sensitivity
• TAC handles give superior grip especially when wet
• Fuji VSS reel seats and Alconite guides
• Greater compression strength
• Lightweight components
• Model: HMG70MH-FS
• Length: 7'0"
• Power: Medium Heavy
• Action: Fast
• Pieces: 1
• Line Weight: 10-17 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 3/8-1 oz.
• Blank Material: High Modulus Graphite
• Handle Material: TAC/EVA
• Technique: Spinning