Fenwick HMG Casting Rod, 6'6", Medium
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
100% high modulus graphite blank
TAC handles give superior grip
Fuji ACS reel seats and Alconite guides
Carbon Veil fibers protect blank
The Fenwick HMG Casting Rod started the graphite craze and continues to innovate. This legendary HMG rod now features strengthening Carbon Veil hoop fiber for extra protection and compression strength, TAC handles for superior grip in all conditions, and Alconite guides that keep each rod lightweight. Fenwick HMG Casting Rods offer legendary feel and actions for anglers looking for performance in any application.
• Carbon Veil hoop fibers create a layer of protection around blank for improved strength
• Constructed with a 100% high modulus graphite blank for sensitivity
• TAC handles give superior grip especially when wet
• Fuji ACS reel seats and Alconite guides
• Greater compression strength
• Lightweight components
• Model: HMG66M-FC
• Length: 6'6"
• Power: Medium
• Action: Fast
• Pieces: 1
• Line Weight: 8-17 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 1/4-3/4 oz.
• Blank Material: High Modulus Graphite
• Handle Material: TAC/EVA
• Technique: Casting