Fenwick Eagle GT Casting Rod, 7'0", Med. Heavy, 1 Piece, EGTT 70MH
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional freight charge of $5.00 applies.
Hard Chromium-Plated SS304 Guide System
Graphite layout for sensitivity and strength
High grade cork handles
Stainless steel hook keeper
Fenwick Eagle GT Casting Rods provide classic Fenwick performance at an entry level price. These rods are constructed with a Hard Chromium-Plated SS304 Guide System which is 20 times tougher and up to 55% lighter than conventional aluminum oxide guides. Soft, sensitive tips detect even the slightest takes, while powerful butt sections help gain an advantage over any fish. With an action tailored to the application, it's a rod whose performance far exceeds its price.
• Multi-laminate layup - A graphite layout that provides the ultimate in lightweight, sensitivity and strength
• Soft, sensitive tips
• Powerful butt section
• High grade cork handles
• Blank-through-handle construction
• Stainless steel hook keeper
• Model: EGTT 70MH
• Length: 7'0"
• Power: Med. Heavy
• Action: Fast
• Line Weight: 10-25 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 1/4-1 1/4 oz.
• Pieces: 1