Merino wool is itch-free, resists odor/bacteria
Hidden nylon plaiting = smooth, low-profile fit
Bottom-of-foot cushioning for reduced impact
Full-density cushioning insulates, absorbs shock
Seamless toe closure = reduced bulk, blister-free
From your early-morning tee time to the final putt at the 18th hole, the lightweight, argyle-patterned Fall City blends Scottish style with the comfort of 100% American-grown Merino wool. This casual, everyday sock from Farm To Feet features full-density padding from heel to toe, making the longest walk feel like a short stroll and allowing you to focus on your short game without aching feet on your mind. 65% U.S. Merino wool, 34% U.S. nylon, 1% U.S. spandex fabric.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES:
• U.S. Merino Wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer, and warm in the winter. Farm To Feet sources their 100% U.S.-grown Merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
• Hidden Nylon Plaiting - Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that's ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
• Bottom-Of-Foot Cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won't interfere with low-volume shoes.
• Full-Density Cushioning features a terry-knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
• Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
• Comfort Compression - Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
• Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.