ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
FN Herstal Model 1922 Handgun
Item # UF103236976
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .32 ACP
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 1.6 Lbs.
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionA furthering of the Model 1910, the Fabrique Nationale de Herstal Model 1922 is a unique and often forgotten pistol with impeccable balance and function. Designed by John Browning and using his patented striker-fire system, the 1910 was one of the first to use a novel operating spring location surrounding the barrel, a design feature that became standard on most later European-style pistols. The 1910 was also one of the first firearms to incorporate a grip safety, magazine safety, and external safety lever to provide a triple safety system. On request from the Yugoslavian government, the 1922 was given an slide and barrel and a lengthened grip in order to allow two more rounds. Later released in America as the Browning Model 1955, the Model 1922 was also used by the militaries and police of Germany, France, Greece, Turkey, and other European nations during World War II and in the early post-war period. This pistol features a fixed open iron sight and wooden grips. Nazi proof marks. All parts appear to be original. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.