FLIR M-Series Maritime Night Vision Thermal Camera
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
320 x 240 pixels
See more and farther than ever before
Simple Ethernet connections
Image enhancement in challenging conditions
Fully sealed controller for marine environment
The M-Series gimbal redefines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world.
• 320 x 240 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
• Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
• 2X e-zoom function gives the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
• Mount gimbal ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
• Simple Ethernet connections make the system simple to install and easy to control.
• Proprietary image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
• Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
• Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
M-Series Control Unit
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
• Heated LCD screen - Instantly displays system status.
• User-programmable "hot key" for commonly used functions.
• Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations - Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
• User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
• User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the gimbal to pre-defined position with the push of a button.
• Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
• Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
• The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment and meets IPx6 standards.
• Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
M-Series Maritime Night Vision Thermal Camera includes:
• Joystick control unit
• 25' shielded Ethernet cable RJ-45 (JCU to head unit)
• Weatherproof Ethernet coupler
• Mounting hardware
• User's guide