FLIR BHM-6XR+ NTSC Handheld Thermal Imaging Night Vision Camera
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Perfect for use on vessels any size, this BHM-3X+ NTSC night vision camera is handheld and battery-powered to give you the edge in all your nighttime missions.
• SAR - When people have fallen in the water, saving time saves lives. The high-resolution thermal sensor lets you scan large expanses of water at night or in glaring sunlight and find your target quickly from farther away.
• Surveillance - See straight through camouflage and in low contrast lighting, locating and identifying subjects and vessels that may not want to be found.
• Situational Awareness - Easily see how far you are from the shoreline, pilings, docks, floating debris, or boats at anchor.
• 35mm (optional lens) - 18° x 13° NTSC
• 65mm (optional lens) - 10° x 8° NTSC
• 100mm (optional lens) - 6° x 4° NTSC
• Detector Type: 640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer
• Thermal Sensitivity: <50 mK @ f/1.0
• Waveband: 7.5 - 13.5Ám
• Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
• Image Presentation On Built-In Display: 640 x 480 LCD Display
• Video Output: NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA Jack
• Video Refresh Rate: <9Hz (NTSC and PAL)
• Battery Type: 4 AA Batteries (NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline)
• Battery Life (Operating): >5 Hours on NiMH batteries
• Battery Life (Standby): 120 Hours on NiHM Batteries
• Environmental Rating: IP-67, Submersible
• Operating Temp: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
• Storage Temp: -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 60°C)