FLIR BHM-3X+ NTSC Handheld Thermal Imaging Night Vision Camera
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Perfect for use on vessels of any size
High-resolution thermal sensor
Increases situational awareness
Helps improve nighttime navigation safety
Perfect for use on vessels any size, this BHM-3X+ NTSC night vision camera is handheld and battery-powered to give you the edge in all your nighttime missions.
• SAR - When people have fallen in the water, saving time saves lives. The high-resolution thermal sensor lets you scan large expanses of water at night or in glaring sunlight and find your target quickly from farther away.
• Surveillance - See straight through camouflage and in low contrast lighting, locating and identifying subjects and vessels that may not want to be found.
• Situational Awareness - Easily see how far you are from the shoreline, pilings, docks, floating debris, or boats at anchor.
• 35mm (optional lens) - 13° x 10° NTSC
• 65mm (optional lens) - 7° x 5° NTSC
• 100mm (optional lens) - 5° x 3° NTSC
• 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
• <50 mK @ f/1.0
• 7.5 - 13.5Ám
• FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
Image Presentation On Built-In Display
• 320 x 240 LCD Display
• NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA Jack
Video Refresh Rate
• <9Hz (NTSC and PAL)
• 4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline
• >5 Hours on NiMH batteries
• 120 Hours on NiHM Batteries
• IP-67, Submersible
• -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
• -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 60°C)