Enfield No. 4 Mk 2 Centerfire Rifle
Action - Bolt Action
Caliber - .303 Brit.
Barrel Length - 25"
Weight - 9.2 Lbs.
Sights - Post Front/Adjustable Rear
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Lee-Enfield bolt-action, magazine-fed, repeating rifle was the main firearm used by the military forces of the British Empire and Commonwealth during the first half of the 20th century. The No. 4 action is similar to the previous Enfields, but lighter, stronger, and easier to mass produce. The No. 4 rifle was considerably heavier than the No. 1 Mk. III Enfield, largely due to its heavier barrel. Unlike the earlier SMLE, the No 4 Lee-Enfield barrel protrudes from the end of the forestock. The Mark 2 variation of the No. 4 placed the trigger on the body of the action as opposed to the trigger guard as on previous models. This rifle features an adjustable rear sight and a two-position safety. Its wood and metal are in fair condition and its bore is in good condition.