ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Drake Waterfowl LST Refuge Gloves
Item # 762676
Fully waterproof glove
Gore-Tex membrane is 100% waterproof
Stay Put liner system
Our Price $90.00
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionFinally a fully waterproof glove for the Early Season. The LST Refuge Gore-Tex Glove is constructed from Refuge HS shell fabric and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant) to act as the first line of defense against the elements. The Gore-Tex membrane delivers 100% waterproof/breathable protection that waterfowl hunters need to be effective in the field. These gloves are built for the active hunter and have the innovation and attention to detail you expect from Drake Waterfowl Systems. One of these key features is the Stay Put liner system. This internal liner system eliminates the bunching, twisting, and pulling of the liner that is common with other gloves.
• Digitized goat skin leather palm and fingers for grip and dexterity
• Elastic band on back of wrist for flexible fit
• Zippered heat pack pocket on back of hand
• 140g insulation on palm of hand / 200g insulation on back of hand
• Refuge Hard-Shell outer fabric
• Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable membrane
• Pre-curved fingers for better fit and movement