details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis durable aluminum dock ladder is lightweight and made for easily attaching to and removing from the dock. Large solid steps with anti-skid tread are angled for climbing comfort. Made with stainless steel assembly hardware. Includes stainless steel footman loops with mounting hardware that can be installed on your dock to allow easy attachment and removal of the ladder.
• Handle rails are 18" high and extend 15" deep onto the dock.
• Steps are 18" wide and 5.25" deep with 12" between each step.
• 300-lb. capacity.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:Is the "Quick Release Mounting Plate" compatible with the Dockmate 4-step ladder. If not, is there another "quick release" accessory to mount this ladder?Asked on 7/30/2014 by Royce from Lubbock,TX.
A:No. The quick release mounting plate (item 99384) is not compatible with this style ladder. This ladder comes with its own quick release system that uses footman loops. The footman loops install to the dock and then the ladder just hooks into the loops. To remove the ladder you just tilt it forward to unhook it from the dock. You can see this mounting system in the following photo
You can also by extra footman loops (item 778514) so you can move the ladder to multiple locations on your dock as needed.Answered on 7/30/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:Can this ladder hang from the dock or does it have to rest on the bottom ????Asked on 6/11/2014 by Joey D from New Jersey,
A:This ladder and all the dock ladders we offer are designed to mount and hang from the dock and do not need to touch the bottom.Answered on 6/12/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:Does this come with all of the mounting hardware?Asked on 6/6/2014 by Rich from Portland, Oregon
A:Yes. This come with footman loops and bolts. You can see the hardware in this photo.
http://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/GanderMountainOvertons/39284_L3?$highres3$Answered on 6/9/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Displaying questions 1-3