Diamondback DB9EX Handgun
Zero-Energy Striker Firing System
Windage Adjustable Sights
Steel Trigger w/ Dual Connecting Bars
Durable FEA Slide & Barrel
Exo-Coated Protective Finish
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDiamondback Firearms is proud to present the DB9, a micro-compact 9mm pistol made entirely in the USA. Designed with safety in mind, the DB9 features a "Zero-Energy" striker firing system with a mechanical firing pin block, a steel magazine catch to secure a sheet metal magazine, and rear windage-adjustable sights, all in a lightweight pistol. A steel trigger with dual connecting bars allows for a crisp, smooth, trigger pull. The DB9 also features a FEA (Finite Element Analysis) designed slide and barrel that is stronger than any comparable firearm, resulting in durability with less felt recoil and the absence of removable pins or tools makes field stripping easier than ever. The slide, barrel, and internal parts are coated to resist corrosion, making this pistol a lifetime investment.