details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIn an effort to save you time and money, we've combined our outstanding Deluxe Pontoon Seats into some of the most popular pontoon boat configurations. Now you can enjoy the beautiful styling of Toonmate Deluxe Pontoon Seats as well as terrific savings.
Made to handle the abuse of the marine environment and the fun of family outings, Toonmate Deluxe Furniture is also designed to provide your pontoon boat with a great contemporary look. Built with a sturdy plastic frame and heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl that resists mold, mildew, and the cracking and fading caused by sun exposure. Features high-density polyurethane foam, high-grade stainless steel hardware, and corrosion-resistant T-nut inserts for easy installation. Three-year warranty on upholstery; six-year warranty on frame. For free vinyl samples, order item #34001.
The Rear Group Package C includes:
• Left-Side Corner Couch (#76797): 23.5"D x 46"W x 28"H
• Right-Side Corner Couch (#76800): 23.5"D x 46"W x 28"H
• Corner Section Seat (#99192): 25"D x 25"W x 28"H. 35" diagonal from front to back corner.
• Bucket-Style Captain Seat (#76767, pedestal not included): 18"D x 22"W x 19"H
• Captain Stand (#76766): 13"D x 27"W x 33"H
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:what are the dimensions? I have an 18' G3 Jammer that has a beam of 7'5" approx. I need to know if this would fit my boat.Asked on 8/17/2011 by Steve from Durham, NC
A:The length is 71" from either corner to corner and the depth is 24". I have a 24' pontoon with a 8' beam and I still had about 10" to spare behind the capt chair. Hope this helps.Answered on 9/12/2012 by Atty from New York
Displaying question 1