You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIn an effort to save you time and money, we've combined our outstanding Deluxe Pontoon Seats into some of the most popular pontoon boat configurations. Now you can enjoy the beautiful styling of Toonmate Deluxe Pontoon Seats as well as terrific savings.
Made to handle the abuse of the marine environment and the fun of family outings, Toonmate Deluxe Furniture is also designed to provide your pontoon boat with a great contemporary look. Built with a sturdy plastic frame and heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl that resists mold, mildew, and the cracking and fading caused by sun exposure. Features high-density polyurethane foam, high-grade stainless steel hardware, and corrosion-resistant T-nut inserts for easy installation. Three-year warranty on upholstery; six-year warranty on frame. For free vinyl samples, order item #34001.
The Complete Boat Package H includes:
• (2) 36" Lounge Seats (#86790): 36"W x 23-1/2"D x 28"H
• (2) 27" Lounge Seats (#86799): 27"W x 23-1/2"D x 28"H
• Corner Section Seat (#93391): 25"W x 28"H. 35" diagonal from front corner to back corner.
• Bucket-Style Captain Seat (#76767, pedestal not included): 18"D x 22"W x 19"H
• Captain Stand (#76766): 13"D x 27"W x 33"H
• Square Arm Rest (#76765): 23"L x 9"W x 23"H
• Left Radiused Arm Rest (#76772): 23"L x 9"W x 23"H
• Right Radiused Arm Rest (#76771): 23"L x 9"W x 23"H
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:Whats the width of the corner section and the width of the armrest? The back inside maximum width of my pontoon is 7'-7", will the corner and back bench fit w/o gaps.Asked on 10/3/2010 by Justin from Chicago, IL
A:25 inces wide for the corner section, 9 inches wide for the arm rest.Answered on 10/21/2010 by Bryant from Tech
Displaying question 1