ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe answer to a warm, lightweight, camouflage hunting boot, the Danner East Ridge is waterproof, insulated, durable, and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram Hunter outsole. 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions. Durable full-grain leather upper plus breathable 9000 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance. 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates. Camo design utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredible 3D effect - good for all times of the day and year.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
• Cushioning polyurethane footbed
• Secure, fast, flexible lacing system provides enhanced fit
• Lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction
• 8" height
• 66 oz.
• Made in USA with imported parts