Daiwa Tatula Type-R Hyper Speed Left Hand Baitcasting Reel, TATULA-R100XSL
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reel
Designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, the Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reel offers a rugged gear train, fully supported within rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa's T-Wing aperture. Pick it up, spin the handle, the ultra-smooth feel of precision and quality is unmistakable.
Massive gearing is firmly anchored within a solid aluminum frame. Add oversized grips and an extra-long 90mm swept handle and you have a real stump puller.
• T-Wing System offers reduced angles and reduced casting friction so line flows freely on outcast
• Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
• Air Rotation
• Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs Drag Max
• Magforce-Z cast control
• 5.4:1, 6.3:1& 7.3:1 gear ratios
• 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
• Infinite Anti-reverse
• Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
• New I-Shape handle knob
• Cut-Away 90 Millimeter Swept Handle
• Model: TATULA-R100XSL
• Action FW/SW: M / L
• Bearings: 7 (2 CRBB), 1RB
• Gear Ratio: 8.1:1
• Line Retrieval Per Turn: 33.9
• Wt. (oz.): 7.6
• Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): Mono: 14/120, 16/100; Braid: 40/140, 55/105
• Drag Max: 13.2 lbs.