details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDaiwa Tanacon Bull Kite Deep Drop Reel, TB1000
The ultimate Tanacon Bull kite reel quickly winds in the kite and stops by itself while you fight the fish. Plenty of power and capacity for deep drops up to 1,100 feet as well. Daiwa's unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power. Digital readout measures line let out and distance retrieved from the bottom. Programmable Auto Stop feature stops winding when lure reaches the surface.
• Programmable jigging function
• Brass and Aluminum Bronze gearing
• Four ball bearings
• Rod Clamp
• Manual winding option
• Convenient 12 Volts DC operation
• Washable design with sealed electronics
• Power cord and reel bag included
• Model: TB1000
• Bearings: 4BB
• Gear Ratio: 2.3 : 1
• Line Per Handle Turn: 16.5"
• Wt. (oz.): 52.5
• Mono Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): 30/700
• Braid Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): 60/1100
• Max Drag: 48.0 lbs.