Built with a fast, one-touch gear shift and eight corrosion-resistant ball bearings, the Saltist Lever Drag Single-Speed Conventional Casting Reel is designed for absolute reliability. Spool it up with mono or braid, and there isn't much it can't handle. Features include a one-piece aluminum frame and sideplate, helical-cut stainless steel gears, CRBB corrosion-resistant ball bearings, machined-aluminum spool, Ultimate Tournament carbon drag, Infinite Spin freespool, and offset power handle with speed knob. This reel's compact, smooth-casting design offers the ability to toss live bait or artificials with ease.
• Hyper Speed 7.3 to 1 retrieve ratio, grabbing up to 52" of line with every crank
• Precision stainless steel gears, helical-cut for smooth, powerful winding
• Offset power handle with round speed knob
• Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse (single speed models)
• Precision ratchet Anti-Reverse (two speed models)
• Model: STTLD50HSH
• Action FW / SW: - / MH
• Bearings: 8CRBB, 1RB
• Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
• Line Per Turn: 52.6"
• Weight: 21.7 oz.
• Mono Capacity: 30/350
• Braid Capacity: 40/840
• Max Drag: 26.4