details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAs Daiwa's finest compact lever drag reel, the Saltiga Lever Drag Hyper Speed Reel offers the durability and performance features needed for ultra-strong fish, ultra-strong braid. Hyper Speed models offer gear ratios up to 7.3 to 1 and can rip in up to 52 inches of line with every crank. That's a big advantage for fishermen trying to entice a high speed jig strike. Once hooked up, Daiwa's exceptionally-smooth Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag gives maximum fish control.
• Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
• Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip
• Massive stainless steel gears-helical cut for optimum power and smooth winding
• Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
• Machined aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
• Machined aluminum spool
• Centrifugal casting brakes
• Machined aluminum rod clamp
• Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
• Model: STT4500H
• Action FW / SW: - / H
• Bearings: 5 CRBB, 1 RB
• Gear Ratio: 6.2 : 1
• Line Per Turn: 44.5"
• Weight: 20.1 oz.
• Mono Capacity: 14/300
• Braid Capacity: 40/440
• Max Drag: 22.0