Daiwa Saltiga Lever Drag Hyper Speed Conventional Saltwater Reel, SALD50HS
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
Massive stainless steel, helical cut gears
Ultimate Tournament carbon drag
Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
As Daiwa's finest compact lever drag reel, the Saltiga Lever Drag Hyper Speed Reel offers the durability and performance features needed for ultra-strong fish, ultra-strong braid. Hyper Speed models offer gear ratios up to 7.3 to 1 and can rip in up to 52 inches of line with every crank. That's a big advantage for fishermen trying to entice a high speed jig strike. Once hooked up, Daiwa's exceptionally-smooth Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag gives maximum fish control.
• Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
• Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip
• Massive stainless steel gears-helical cut for optimum power and smooth winding
• Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
• Machined aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
• Machined aluminum spool
• Centrifugal casting brakes
• Machined aluminum rod clamp
• Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
• Model: STT4500H
• Action FW / SW: - / H
• Bearings: 5 CRBB, 1 RB
• Gear Ratio: 6.2 : 1
• Line Per Turn: 44.5"
• Weight: 20.1 oz.
• Mono Capacity: 14/300
• Braid Capacity: 40/440
• Max Drag: 22.0