ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Colt Sporter Carbine Centerfire Rifle
Item # GM447598
Our Price $1,249.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionColt's Manufacturing Company re-introduces the renowned Sporter line of firearms with all the features you would want on a modern rifle. Modeled after the Colt M4 carbine supplied to the U.S. Government, the Sporter has a 4-position collapsible buttstock, 16" chrome lined barrel and a flat top upper receiver with a removable carry handle. This one-piece upper incorporates a continuous Mil-Spec M1913 rail from the rear of the upper receiver to the folding front sight, allowing for endless optic, laser and light combinations. The Sporter uses a direct gas system with a locking bolt. The rifle has an post front sight that's adjustable for elevation and a rear sight that's adjustable for height and elevation. Other features include a flat top receiver with a removable carry handle and a combination bayonet lug and flash hider. 1-7" right-handed twist. 20-round magazine.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
6 Questions | 0 Answers
Displaying questions 1-6
Q:Can you use 5.56 Nato in this gun?Asked on 7/19/2012 by Mark from USA
Q:Can you shoot 5.56 NATO through this rifleAsked on 6/22/2012 by Randy from Pittsburgh
Q:Will a Sparc or Barska red dot scope mount on this rifle?Asked on 6/13/2012 by Anonymous
Q:legal in Calif?Asked on 5/18/2012 by Anonymous
Q:What is the rang for this rifle?Asked on 4/8/2012 by Anonymous
Q:Are there any special restrictions on this rifle?Asked on 4/1/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying questions 1-6