ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Colt Single Action Army Buntline Scout Handgun Combo
Item # UF102684617
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .22 LR & .22 Mag.
Barrel Length - 9-1/2"
Weight - 1.8 Lbs.
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Colt Single Action Army Buntline is one of the most impressive and recognizable firearms of the Old West. Named for the famous dime-store novelist Ned Buntline, legend has it that he ordered five Buntlines as gifts to Dodge City lawmen Bat Masterson, Wyatt Earp, Charlie Bassett, Neal Brown and Bill Tilghman. The Single Action Army action is a refinement of the earlier Colt percussion revolvers and the Colt 1871 cartridge revolver. The cylinder is mounted on a central axis and operated by a hand with a double finger whose more extended action allowed the cylinder-ratchet to be cut in a larger circle, giving more torsional force to the cylinder. The Buntline model is notable for its long barrel that adds to the firearm's accuracy. This combo includes a .22 Magnum cylinder and a .22 Long Rifle cylinder. The handgun features adjustable sights and pearl grips. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in good condition.