ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Colt Python Handgun
Item # UF103065663
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .357 S&W Mag.
Barrel Length - 2-1/2"
Weight - 2.2 Lbs.
Our Price $2,999.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFirst introduced in 1955, the Colt Python .357 revolver is considered by numerous handgun enthusiasts to be one of the best revolver-style handguns ever made. The gun is built on a .41 caliber frame, which gives the weapon extreme durability. Like all Colt revolvers, the cylinder rotates into the frame for an extremely tight lock-up. The Python barrel has a ventilated rib on top and a full length underlug that houses an extractor rod. Inside, Python barrels are bored with a very slight, full length, taper toward the muzzle for superior accuracy. The internal safety consists of Colt's patented transfer bar and a cylinder stop that fixes the cylinder when the hammer is cocked. This revolver features a ramped front, a rear groove, and Hogue rubber grips. Its grips and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.