Colt Police Positive Handgun
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .32 Police
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 1.2 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Colt Police Positive is a small frame double-action revolver that's big enough to shoot comfortably, yet small enough to pack unobtrusively. The cylinder of the Police Positive rotates in the clockwise direction, the opposite of competing models, forcing the cylinder crane up against the frame, resulting in tighter lockup with less play and better chamber to barrel alignment, thus markedly increasing accuracy. Produced with fine carbon steel, the Positive features Colt's characteristic highly-polished surfaces with Colt's signature bright royal blued finish. Colt's Positive Lock safety, the innovation responsible for the gun's introduction, functions by preventing the firing pin from striking the primer of the cartridge unless the trigger is deliberately pulled. This 1924-manufactured revolver features a blade front sight and a hammer safety. There is a small knick in the top of the handgun's grip frame and some light wear on the trigger guard, but the grips themselves are in excellent condition. Over all, its wood, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.