ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Colt M4 Carbine Rimfire Rifle
Item # GM443719
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionColt M4 Carbine is a versatile weapon system with proven combat utility and performance providing the operator with the confidence required to accomplish any mission. Featuring a 14.5-inch barrel, it is designed for use wherever lightness, speed of action, mobility and fire power are required. The M4 Carbine features a redesigned 4-position sliding buttstock allowing it to adapt to soldiers of different sizes and physical characteristics as well as various firing positions or clothing variations. The unique direct gas operating system eliminates the conventional operating rod normally associated with gas operating weapons. Straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during auto fire while the muzzle compensator further reduces muzzle climb, and helps eliminate flash and dust signatures. Almost all mechanical components are interchangeable with those of the M16 rifle, ensuring quality, commonality of parts and reduced maintenance costs. The M4's target-style rear sight features dual apertures and adjusts for both windage and elevation. Other features include upper and lower metal receivers, a removable carry handle, a functioning dust cover, a cartridge case defector for left-handed shooters, and a bolt catch designed to hold the bolt open when the mag empties. A 30-round magazine is included.