Colt LE6920 Carbine Centerfire Rifle
4-Position Slide Buttstock
Cartridge Case Deflector
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Colt LE6920 Advanced Law Enforcement Carbine is the tactical operator's answer to the demanding situations faced by the modern law-enforcement officer. This specially designed law-enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30 inches in length and weighs only 5.65 pounds making it ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol. Colts unique direct-gas operating system eliminates the conventional operating rod and results in fewer and lighter components. The LE6920's straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during repeated fire. The 4-position sliding buttstock allows the weapon to adapt to users of different sizes and physical characteristics as well as various firing positions and clothing variations. A cartridge case deflector allows easy operation in both right- and left-handed shooting positions for increased tactical applications, while a muzzle compensator reduces muzzle climb and helps eliminate flash and dust signatures.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can the front grip handle be replace by straight grip like the old style ?
Thanks.Asked on 9/20/2013 by gunboy from home of hoosiers , IN
Q:does this LE6920 accept 5.56 and .223 ammoAsked on 4/25/2013 by gpeitech from fl
A:This specific model will accept both calibers.Answered on 6/18/2013 by Gander Mountain
A:yesAnswered on 6/14/2013 by Bob from Florida