Find a Store
My Account X
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionCook breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the legendary durability of a Coleman Triton Series 2-Burner Stove. Once this propane camping stove starts to heat up, PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around, and the PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 11,000-BTU burners. The spacious cooking surface is large enough to fit a 10" (25.4 cm) pan and 12" (30.48 cm) pan at the same time, and independently-adjustable controls allow you to set your heat anywhere from simmer to boil. The two burner camp stove is also efficient, with a 1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder. When the fun is done, removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates make cleaning easy, and the built-in handle will have you carrying this lightweight stove effortlessly.
• 11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs
• Large cooking area fits one 10" (25.4 cm) pan and one 12" (30.48 cm) pan at the same time
• Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil
• Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions
• PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right
• WindBlock Shields prevent the wind from blowing the flames around
• PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps steady heat on each high-performance burner
• 1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder
• Easy-to-clean removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates
• Built-in handle for easy, lightweight carrying
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and during emergencies
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:what are the dimensions and how do you start this? Match or what?Asked on 6/14/2013 by mary
A:23.1 x 13.9 x 8.75 inches. This will not have an auto ignite.Answered on 6/18/2013 by Gander Mountain
Displaying question 1