Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionColeman Pack-Away LED Lantern
After dinner, when you head to the tent, light the way with the weather-resistant, collapsible Coleman Pack-Away LED Lantern. Choose from three settings: high, low, nightlight, and off. With a runtime of up to 18 hours on high and 40 hours on low, your weekend trip will be over long before you need fresh batteries. The large handle makes it easy to carry anywhere, and the reduced-glare, cool-touch Cree LED lasts a lifetime, so it never needs to be replaced.
• Patented Pack-Away design collapses to half its size for compact, protected storage
• Reduced LED glare for comfortable, streak-free light
• Reflector directs light upward and outward providing more efficient lighting
• Automatically shuts off when collapsed in built-in storage case saves batteries
• Easy three-position twist/turn switch - Off/Low/High
• Easy bulb and battery replacement
• Bail handle for easy carrying or convenient hanging
• Cool touch fluorescent tube keeps lantern running cool
• Limited 5-year warranty
• Fluorescent tube(s) contain mercury (Hg) and must be recycled or disposed of according to local, state or federal laws
• Lifetime Cree LED never needs replacing
• 145 lumens on high
• Up to 18 hours runtime on high setting
• Up to 40 hours runtime on low setting
• Powered by four D-cell batteries (sold separately)
• Lifetime Cree® LED never needs replacing
• Stays cool while running
• Water-resistant against rain and splashing water
• 5-year limited warranty
• Made in China
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:how do you release from storage positionAsked on 6/22/2014 by ronnie from harrodsburg kentucky
A:To open the lantern, flip the handle up and pull up gently on the handle while holding the base of the lantern with your other hand. Here is the information sheet that may contain some other helpful information.
http://r1.coleman.com/Manuals/4345-702.pdfAnswered on 6/23/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Displaying question 1