Chiappa Rhino Handgun
Centerline Barrel Design
Ultra-Light Alloy Frame
Save 10% on Firearm Accessories-Show Details
Save an additional 10% on firearm accessories when you purchase any new firearm. Offer expires 08/05/2015.
Our Price $1,049.99 - $1,199.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Chiappa Rhino has revolutionized the revolver with a patented design that tames the prehistoric characteristic that most revolvers possess. The Rhino barrel is aligned with the bottom most chamber which is the key component to Rhino's tame characteristics. The position of the barrel lowers the center of gravity and yields a centerline of the bore more in line with the shooter's arm, allowing for the most natural pointability while engaging a target. This characteristic also drastically reduces both recoil and muzzle flip, which insures subsequent shots will be on target. The reduction of the recoil allows for the use of ultra light alloys to be used in the construction of the Rhino, minimizing any adverse effect. The flat-sided cylinder design of the Rhino reduces the typical revolver profile, allowing for greater concealment. With choices from 2" to 6" barrel lengths and sight options, the Rhino is truly a multipurpose handgun capable of reliable defensive duty, scoring ten rings, and taking game.