Free $20 E-Gift Card with $100 purchase of outerwear. In Store & Online. Valid 11/30/16-12/3/16.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
100% ring-spun cotton duck
Blanket-lined body; quilted-nylon-lined sleeves
Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps
Snap-adjustable cuffs and waist
One hard-working garment, the Carhartt Weathered Duck Detroit Jacket is made of 12-ounce, naturally worn, 100% ring-spun cotton duck that has been washed for a naturally worn, already broken-in-feel. It features a blanket lining in the body and quilted nylon lining in the sleeves. There's a corduroy top collar with under-collar snaps to attach an optional hood. Inside, there's a welt pocket and outside there are two large front pockets and a zippered left-chest pocket. The waist and cuffs are snap adjustable, and the bi-swing back makes for easier movement.
• 12-ounce, naturally worn, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
• Blanket lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
• Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
• Left-chest pocket with zipper closure
• Inside pocket
• Two lower-front pockets
• Snap-adjustable cuffs and waist
• Pleated bi-swing back
• Triple-stitched main seams
• Back length: Large Regular: 26" ; Large Tall: 28"