Cannon Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Fully backlit keypad and LCD screen
Retrieval rate of 250' per minute
Five adjustable retrieve and deploys speeds
Digital depth counter
Heavy-duty telescopic boom
The Digi-Troll 10 features a full backlit keypad with an an integrated backlit LCD screen which gives you full control of your downrigger. Raise and lower the weight, adjust Positive Ion Control, or program the amount of line you're using for better line counter accuracy. Cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals and depths, or use Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. Store up to five different preset depths for easy reference. Even display data from your IntelliTroll Speed & Temp probe directly on the downrigger screen. Ability to control up to six downriggers at once from your Humminbird fishfinder with the CannonLink Accessory or link multiple DT10s together for multiple unit bottom tracking. Fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a Short-Stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weight. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, and a telescopic boom that extends from 24" to 53". Digi-Troll is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs, and mounting nuts.
Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger Features:
• Industry-leading retrieval rate of 250' per minute
• Easy-to-use illuminated keypad controls with large backlit LCD screen
• Short Stop feature automatically retrieves the weight at the push of a button
• Waterline Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depth below the surface
• Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
• Easy spool access
• Digital depth counter
• Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
• IP68 waterproof power cord
• 20-lb. weight capacity
• Dual axis adjustable rod holder(s)
• Integrated ball storage hook
• Corrosion-resistant construction
• Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, 2 line releases, and 400' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable
• Limited lifetime warranty