detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Digi-Troll 10 features a full backlit keypad with an an integrated backlit LCD screen which gives you full control of your downrigger. Raise and lower the weight, adjust Positive Ion Control, or program the amount of line you're using for better line counter accuracy. Cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals and depths, or use Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. Store up to five different preset depths for easy reference. Even display data from your IntelliTroll Speed & Temp probe directly on the downrigger screen. Ability to control up to six downriggers at once from your Humminbird fishfinder with the CannonLink Accessory or link multiple DT10s together for multiple unit bottom tracking. Fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a Short-Stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weight. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, and a telescopic boom that extends from 24" to 53". Digi-Troll is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs, and mounting nuts.
Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger Features:
• Industry-leading retrieval rate of 250' per minute
• Easy-to-use illuminated keypad controls with large backlit LCD screen
• Short Stop feature automatically retrieves the weight at the push of a button
• Waterline Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depth below the surface
• Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
• Easy spool access
• Digital depth counter
• Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
• IP68 waterproof power cord
• 20-lb. weight capacity
• Dual axis adjustable rod holder(s)
• Integrated ball storage hook
• Corrosion-resistant construction
• Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, 2 line releases, and 400' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable
• Limited lifetime warranty
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:How does the Digi-Troll 10 differ from the 5?Asked on 4/19/2014 by Stan from United States
A:Thank you for your question.
The two units are very much alike--with the largest difference being that the Digi-Troll 10 allows you to track the bottom and keep lures at a preset distance from the bottom. The 10 also allows you to cycle the desired depth ---moving your lure up and down at specified time intervals.Answered on 4/29/2014 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1