Perfect for camping trips, outdoor picnics, and even emergency preparedness, the Camp Chef Weekender Two-Burner Tabletop Stove has the power and portability to help you cook up delicious meals wherever, whenever. The 24" removable legs make it usable as a tabletop or stand-alone stove for extreme convenience. Fully adjustable heat-control dials help you regulate the heat of the two 20,000 BTU cast aluminum burners, with burner housing that limits hot/cold spots. To enhance safety and cooking experience, three-sided wind-protection surrounds the 338 sq. in. total cooking area. Carry handle for portability. Includes regulator and 3' hose. Tank not included.
Weekender Stove Specs
• Weight: 26 lbs.
• Cooking Surface: 13" x 26" (338 sq. in.)
• Height: 27" with 24" legs attached
• Two 20,000 BTU cast aluminum burners
• Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hour
• Carry handle, regulator, and 3' hose included