detailsback to top
• Weight: 15 lbs. (with stand)
• Dimensions: 12" x 15" x 4"
• Heat Source: 34,000 BTU burner
• Maximum flow: 1.5 gallons per minute (raises water temp. 38ºF)
• Minimum flow: 0.5 gallons per minute (raises water temp 102ºF)
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:does it have to be hooked up to a garden hose to work?? or could i have a bucket filled with water....?Asked on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous
Q:can the triton hot water heater be used with out water pressure where my deer camp is we dont have a well and will be using a bilge pump in a rain barrel for your water source would this method workAsked on 4/24/2012 by Anonymous