Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThis portable, gas-powered water heater automatically ignites when water is turned on for on-demand hot water in seconds. Simply attach a garden hose with the included easy-turn brass connector and instantly have hot water for hours. Produces 1.5 gallons of hot water per minute. Adjustable heat from 80°F - 150°F and water flow controls. Ideal for camping, beach trips, pet grooming, or car washes. Includes one 72" shower hose with adjustable shower head and one regulator for a 20-lb. bulk propane tank. Shower head features 4 settings: off, mist, shower, and jet. Easily hangs with use of included brackets or stands on its own with a free-standing base. Carry handle folds down for storage. Ignition operates on 2 D-cell batteries (not included). One standard LP tank is good for approximately 18 hours of continuous use, depending on set temperature. For outdoor use only.
• Weight: 15 lbs. (with stand)
• Dimensions: 12" x 15" x 4"
• Heat Source: 34,000 BTU burner
• Maximum flow: 1.5 gallons per minute (raises water temp. 38ºF)
• Minimum flow: 0.5 gallons per minute (raises water temp 102ºF)
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
4 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
Q:Can I use this in a shower tent? I have a northwest shower tentAsked on 6/28/2014 by Earl from Palmyra michigan
A:This is for outdoor use only and should not be used in any type of enclosure that will trap the exhaust gas.Answered on 6/30/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:Can this unit be installed inside a cabin?
LyleAsked on 6/17/2014 by Loo from Lynden wa.
A:No. This is for outdoor use only due to the need to vent the exhaust gas.Answered on 6/18/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:does it have to be hooked up to a garden hose to work?? or could i have a bucket filled with water....?Asked on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous
A:No, you would need to have a tank and water pump if yo did not have a constant water supply. Its just a smaller version of the home instant hot water heater. There are other type of hot water heaters that do not Hose.Answered on 10/31/2012 by shantok from Preston, CT
Q:can the triton hot water heater be used with out water pressure where my deer camp is we dont have a well and will be using a bilge pump in a rain barrel for your water source would this method workAsked on 4/24/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying questions 1-4