Ideal for short, sharp adventures
Back panel offers increased ventilation
Multiple drink tube exit ports for easy routing
Reservoir is easy to fill and clean
Camelbak Mil-Tac M.U.L.E., 100 oz., AUC Camo
The Mil-Tac M.U.L.E. from Camelbak is a narrow-gauge pack for 3+ hours of all-terrain adventures in any weather. The 100 oz. Mil Spec Antidote Long features an easy-to-fill, clean wide-mouth opening and rugged, durable material. Leak-proof 1/4-turn cap, insulated PureFlow tube. Patented Big Bite Valve. Quick Link Exit Port and Drink Port. QL HydroLock one-handed flow control.
Air Director Back Panel offers increased ventilation. Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal. Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access. Lower drink tube exit ports for routing drink tube under arm. Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura Fabric. Backed by the CamelBak Got Your Bak lifetime guarantee.
• Hydration Capacity: 100 oz. / 3 L
• Total Capacity: 671 cu. in. / 11 L
• Weight: 2.2 lbs.
• Dimensions: 17" x 9" x 7"
• Fabric: 500D Cordura Fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side
• 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side
• 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness
• 5 mm Closed Cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment for insulation