Makes launching your boat easy
Reduces friction and stress on cranks and hooks
Impervious to sun, weather, and saltwater
10 slides per pack
Includes stainless steel hardware
Caliber Marine Trailer Bunk Slides make launching your boat or watercraft easy. The simple-to-install bunk pads reduce loading and unloading effort, so your boat slides effortlessly off the bunks and into the water. They are unaffected by sun, weather, and seawater. The 10-pad packs come complete with stainless steel attaching hardware.
• Unique profile provides extra cushioning between boat and trailer bunks.
• Washout channels allow sand and debris to flush off the slides, away from the hull.
• Reduces friction and stress by 400% on the trailer cranking mechanisms, ropes, and bow hooks.
• Allows you to unload and load your boat in shallower water.
• Fast and simple installation on both horizontal and vertical bunks.
• Made from a low-friction composite which is impervious to sun, weather, and saltwater.
• Also excellent for use on work stations, lifts, and dollies.