ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
CZ-USA CZ-550 Hunter Centerfire Rifle
Item # UF11164418
Action - Bolt Action
Caliber - .300 Win. Mag.
Barrel Length - 24"
Weight - 8.6 Lbs.
Sights - Integrated Base
Our Price $1,199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe CZ 550 series rifles represent a new line of elegant, aesthetic and ergonomically designed firearms that excel in their remarkable sturdiness, absolute reliability under any climatic conditions and outstanding accuracy. For the sake of enhancing their precision and attaining a long service life, these rifles are fitted with hammer forged barrels. The rifles are provided with a compact trigger mechanism featuring a single-set trigger that can be adjusted for pull weight and travel. All CZ 550's feature a classic square bridge receiver with a 19 mm dovetail milled right into the receiver for the mounting of optics. A new rifle developed on the basis of the CZ 550 model, the Hunter is primarily engineered for shooting at long distances while retaining high accuracy. The high precision of barrel is achieved by applying advanced manufacturing technologies to exacting standards. The stock is made from hand-picked walnut wood with sling swivel studs installed. This rifle features a muzzle brake and a standard safety. Its wood and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.