ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionFor the budget-conscious hunter that refuses to sacrifice performance, the X-8 is the ultimate choice. With a lightning-quick trigger speed of one second, the X-8 captures sharp 2-, 4-, or 6-megapixel images and high-resolution video. Field Scan time-lapse technology gives you the power of long-range observation with the industry's only simultaneous live trigger so you don't miss a thing. Efficiency is the hallmark of the X-8's design. Delivers an outstanding 9-month battery life on one set of 8 AA batteries. For crisp nighttime images and stealth, the X-8 is equipped with 36 night vision LEDs with a 45' range. Images are stamped with date, time, moon and temperatures. Compatible with up to a 32GB SD card to minimize required visits.
• 2, 4 or 6MP high-quality full color resolution
• Day/night auto sensor
• External power compatible
• Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
• 1-second trigger speed
• Programmable trigger interval: 1 second to 10 minutes.
• Multi-image mode: 1 or 3 images per trigger
• Video length: 5 to 15 seconds, programmable
• Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1-60 minutes
• Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
• PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45'
• Runs up to 9 months on one set of batteries
• Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
• SD card slot