ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Bushmaster M4A3 Patrolman's Carbine Centerfire Rifle
Item # GM442165
Our Price $1,199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionOne of the world's most popular military and law enforcement carbine models, the Bushmaster M4 features the distinctive M4 barrel profile and a six-position telestock for ease of deployment. The Bushmaster A3 Patrolman's Carbine is modeled after their U.S. Military and law-enforcement utilized M4 Carbines, but with additional barrel length to make them legal for sale to individuals. The 5.56mm/.223 Rem. calibered 16-inch barrel is chrome-lined in both bore and chamber for long wear life and ease of maintenance. For control of muzzle flash and muzzle rise in rapid fire, a "birdcage" type suppressor is factory installed. A mil. spec. manganese phosphate outer coating insures protection against corrosion or rust on the barrel and all critical steel parts of the weapon. The telestock, pistol grip and two piece handguards are all molded of strong black thermoset composite material and the handguards are internally shielded against barrel heat build-up. The dual aperture M16A2 rear sight system on the Patrolman's Carbine offers both windage and elevation adjustment calibrated in meters. The rifle weighs just 6.7 pounds and has a 1 in 9 right-handed twist. Shipped complete with 30-round magazine, a safety and operations manual, and a carrying sling. Check state and local regulations before purchasing.