ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Bushmaster ACR Basic Folder Centerfire Rifle
Quick-Change Barrel System
Monolithic Top Rail for Mounting Optics
16.5" Cold Hammer-Forged Barrel w/ Flash Hider
6-Position Telescoping, Folding Stock
30-Round Magazine & Hard Case Included
Our Price $2,429.99 - $2,519.99
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Bushmaster ACR redefines the term "modular" with the extraordinary ability to change calibers, barrel lengths, and stock configurations in minutes-without the use of tools. A quick-change barrel system teams with a multi-caliber bolt carrier assembly allows you to quickly change to a 10.5", 14.5", 16.5" or 18" barrel in .223/5.56 or 6.8 Remington SPC. The ACR comes standard with a 16.5" cold-hammer-forged barrel that has an innovative coating to enhance longevity and a birdcage-style hider to control muzzle flash. ACRs have an adjustable, two-position, gas-piston-driven operating system supported by hardened internal bearing rails. Each has a free-floating, military-standard, 1913 monolithic top rail for mounting optics, fully ambidextrous controls, and a high-impact composite lower receiver with a textured magazine well and modular grip storage. The Basic Folder model has a folding, six-position telescoping, high-impact polymer stock with a rubber butt pad and sling mount. All ACRs have Magpul MBUS front and rear flip-up sights and come in an oversized hard case with a 30-round magazine.