Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Browning X-Bolt Stainless Hunter Centerfire Rifle
Item # GM442156
Our Price $1,199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe X-Bolt builds on the proven successes of past Browning rifles and adds numerous improvements that are certain to place the X-Bolt at the top of the pack. Most notable is a completely new adjustable three-lever Feather Trigger system that offers the best feel on any Browning rifle ever. The X-Bolt is free-floated by bedding the front and rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel to stock spacing for consistent accuracy, while a recessed muzzle crown helps protect the rifling from damage. A new bolt unlock button works with the top-tang safety to offer enhanced safety while unloading. New styling features more compact dimensions for a smaller, quicker, sleeker look and feel, and also trims weight. To ensure the stability of optics, scope bases are attached to the receiver using four screws per base. Constructed from a durable lightweight polymer, the detachable rotary magazine is designed to feed cartridges directly in-line with the bolt, instead of offset as with traditional leaf-spring magazines, for a straight shot right into the chamber. The proprietary construction and material of the Inflex Technology recoil pad promote a directional deflection of recoil forces, pulling the stock comb away from your face to reduce felt recoil and muzzle climb. The Stainless Hunter edition features a 24-inch matte-finished stainless steel barrel and a satin-finished and checkered walnut stock with a glass-bedded receiver and sling swivel studs. This .375 H&H calibered rifle has a 60-degree bolt lift, a 13-5/8" pull, and a 1 in 12" twist.