Browning X-Bolt Micro Midas Centerfire Rifle
Compact 12-1/2" length-of-pull for smaller shooter
Satin-finished checkered walnut stock
Adjustable Feather Trigger
60° bolt lift
Inflex Technology recoil pad
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDeluxe rifles, embellished with fine features, checkering, and an extra touch of hi-power class are not reserved for full-size models anymore. The superb, compact Micro Midas is designed to fit smaller-framed shooters like youth and women. The stock is shorter for fast shouldering and comfortable trigger reach. The 20" barrel balances well with the steel receiver and of course, this model has all the same features as the full-size model. The X-Bolt is free-floated by bedding the front and rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel to stock spacing for consistent accuracy, while a recessed muzzle crown helps protect the rifling from damage. The adjustable three-lever Feather Trigger system offers the best feel on any Browning rifle ever. A bolt unlock button works with the top-tang safety to offer enhanced safety while unloading. To ensure the stability of optics, scope bases are attached to the receiver using four screws per base. Constructed from a durable lightweight polymer, the detachable rotary magazine is designed to feed cartridges directly in-line with the bolt, instead of offset as with traditional leaf-spring magazines, for a straight shot right into the chamber. The proprietary construction and material of the Inflex Technology recoil pad promote a directional deflection of recoil forces, pulling the stock comb away from your face to reduce felt recoil and muzzle climb. 60° bolt lift. Sling swivel studs installed.