ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Browning X-Bolt Hunter Synthetic Gray Centerfire Rifle
Item # 615062
60° bolt lift
Adjustable Feather Trigger
Gray composite stock
Inflex Technology recoil pad
Our Price $729.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe first thing you notice about the synthetic gray X-Bolt Hunter is its stealth appearance. Its tough, gray composite stalk sets it apart from other composite stock models. Of course, it's also packed with all the standard X-Bolt features like the adjustable three-lever Feather Trigger system that offers the best feel on any Browning rifle ever. The X-Bolt is free-floated by bedding the front and rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel to stock spacing for consistent accuracy, while a recessed muzzle crown helps protect the rifling from damage. A bolt unlock button works with the top-tang safety to offer enhanced safety while unloading. To ensure the stability of optics, scope bases are attached to the receiver using four screws per base. Constructed from a durable lightweight polymer, the detachable rotary magazine is designed to feed cartridges directly in-line with the bolt, instead of offset as with traditional leaf-spring magazines, for a straight shot right into the chamber. The proprietary construction and material of the Inflex Technology recoil pad promote a directional deflection of recoil forces, pulling the stock comb away from your face to reduce felt recoil and muzzle climb. 60° bolt lift. Sling swivel studs installed.