ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Browning Maxus Camo Shotgun
Our Price $1,399.99 - $1,599.99
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionMore than a century after first joining forces to create the famed Auto-5, Browning and Fabrique Nationale are making history again with the all new Browning Maxus autoloading shotgun. The new Power Drive Gas System is the world's best, the product of extensive research and testing that has resulted in a new piston design that's even more reliable in all conditions, regardless of heavy or light loads being used. The new gas piston features larger exhaust ports to dump gases faster on heavy loads and an all new patented, enclosed seal design that keeps residue out of the action for cleaner operation. The Maxus is sure to change minds about recoil control as its Power Drive Gas System, Inflex Technology recoil pad, Vector Pro back-boring, and natural Browning balance combine to transfer 18% less total recoil force to the shooter than any autoloader on the market, while reducing muzzle jump as much as 44%. The easily removable Lightning Trigger is designed to offer a smooth, crisp feel with minimal travel and a consistently perfect pull, offering locktimes averaging .0052 seconds, 24% faster than the nearest competing autoloader. This Maxus variant's close-radius pistol grip composite stock has a camouflage finish with Dura Touch Armor Coating, a speed lock forearm, and textured gripping surfaces. The shotgun is shim-adjustable for length of pull and utilizes Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones. Invector-Plus full, modified, and improved cylinder choke tubes are included.