Browning Maxus Hunter Shotgun
Vent rib barrel
Walnut stock with Speed Lock forearm
Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone
Three Invector Plus choke tubes
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLightweight but soft-shooting, The Browning Maxus Hunter is the perfect choice for hunters looking for a light autoloader shotgun. Beautiful, lightweight aluminum alloy receiver with satin nickel finish and engraved mallard and pheasant. Lightweight profile barrel with gloss blued finish and flat, ventilated rib action. New Power Drive Gas System reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads. Attractive walnut stock with close radius pistol grip and Speed Lock forearm. Features Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone, three Invector Plus choke tubes, and an Inflex Technology recoil pad.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:do this gun come in a 31/2 or just 3"Asked on 12/6/2010 by Anonymous