Browning Maxus Camo Shotgun
Aluminum alloy receiver
Duck Blind camo finish
Lightweight profile w/flat ventilated rib
Composite stock with speed lock forearm
3 Invector Plus choke tubes
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSince the introduction of the Auto-5 more than a century ago, Browning has been at the forefront of semi-auto shotgun design. The Maxus's receiver is made of strong, lightweight aluminum alloy and the barrel has a lightweight profile design with flat ventilated rib. Includes a gas-operated autoloader with a new Power Drive Gas System that reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads. The composite stock has a close radius pistol grip with in-molded textured gripping and Browning's proven Dura-Touch Armor Coating for a sure hold and sleek feel in all climate conditions. Comes equipped with a magazine cut-off to allow the shooter to easily unload the chamber to change loads without cycling a shell from the magazine. Also features Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone, 3 Invector-Plus choke tubes, Inflex Technology recoil pad, Lightning Trigger System, and a TurnKey Magazine Plug. Mossy Oak Duck Blind camo finish.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:will this gun shoot 2 3/4, 3 and 3/12 or only 3 and 3 1/2Asked on 2/17/2011 by Anonymous