Browning BPS Hunter Shotgun
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith rigid dual-machined steel action bars, a forged and machined steel receiver, a convenient top-tang safety and bottom ejection for ambidextrous operation, and legendary Browning balance and handling, the BPS continues to be the pump shotgun serious shotgunners like you can rely on. The proven pump-action design of the BPS is sound and reliable. The thumb-operated, top-tang safety on the BPS can be easily operated by right- and left-handed shooters alike, even with gloved fingers. The BPS Hunter models feature finely finished select Walnut stocks and forearms and include the Invector-Plus choke system. 26-inch ventilated rib barrel.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I am looking at the BPS Hunter and it has the 3" chamber, my question is can you use the 2-3/4" shotshell in the 3" chamber or only the 3"?Asked on 1/26/2010 by Anonymous from Macomb, MI
A:you can use both. same as any other 3" chambered shotgun.Answered on 5/18/2010 by dj from Grand Rapids MI